Step 4: How to Place a Title Order
by MVTE on 12 Jun 2018 in News
How to Place a Title Order
You can order a title from the calculator screen without having to re-enter any details that you have already entered.
- Once all of the information and details are entered into the calculator, press “Calculate”. If all the numbers look correct then you’re ready to Order Title.
- From Closing Statement page, press “Order Title” button located at top of the page.
- Fill in any necessary details on this form that are missing, for example:
- -Seller name
- -Property Address
- -Sale price
- Then click “Order Title” at bottom of the form.
- If there is missing information, you will be prompted to enter that information by a red box and red text.
- Once you click “Order Title” your order is submitted and someone from MVTE will contact you shortly.